Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Adieu Summer .

View from Alki


Omgosh, can't believe its over. Can't believe that school starts tomorrow, and that homework will now be a daily thing. Summer 09 has been the best summer so far. I've pretty much loved everything that has happened in the past two months. Sure there was drama here and there, but there will always be drama, & it will never stop me from living my life to the fullest. This summer has been filled with unconditional fun, getting to know people, and spiritual highs. Oh man, the spiritual highs were great to the max. I love God. I love what he has done for us, and has shown us. Frick, I love Living way Foursquare & GPC. Wow, i just completely love watching friends grow through God, loving and learning through God as well. It's soo cute, it makes me so happy to see them in a better place. Hmm, what are other things that i loved about summer? Kontagious of course :] It's always happy happy joy joy when i'm with them. Non stop laughing, and jokes that don't even make sense sometimes. haha I love the team, and i love the people who are in the team. I just love how i got to get to know people more this summer, and start good friendships as well. Now that school is starting, I'm hoping that no friendships that i've built will fade. If they do, well then it'll probably come around again; plus i won't even allow to loose any friendships.

Oh man, here comes Junior year, and i'm really hoping for the best, & that i won't sluff like i always do. I gotta stay focused; gotta be 'ahead of the game' haha I can do it right? Whew, i pray I'll stay strong through the whole school year. That I'll put as much effort as i can into studying, & my school work as well. But of course, while all the educational stuff is going on, I still got my friends :] Still building relationships with them , & still admiring the people i have in life. It's them who puts a smile on my face when I'm at school anyways. & I can't wait to see them on a daily basis. Oh yes:] Well, i guess i should wrap this up. Wish all of us luck ! See you guys tomorrow !

Random thought / message :
This is my escape .

No comments:

Post a Comment