Thursday, October 01, 2009

Catch up !

Oh snap , it's been forever since i've blogged. I'm sorry , but tumblr is better! Well, more addicting i guess you can say. Not hating on blogger, because i still love blogging on this thing :]

Alrighty then , ready for the updates, recaps and what not ? Haha ! September has passed by, HELLO October ! I honestly think that the first month of school has gone by pretty slowly, but oh wells, 8 more months to go til summer. Haa. Everything has been doing pretty well. Great times here & there, blah times here & there as well. Same ol same ol with people, & dance. Well actually no, ever since school has started, i've gotten that old feeling of being with my old friends again, but i also still got that distant feeling as well. You know when they say somethings are just too late to fix? Well unfortunately , i think i'm going through one of those moments right now. I shouldn't assume i know, but I'm still praying that everything is gonna fall into place again. As much as i'm having fun at school [sometimes], I must say Junior year is pretty stressful. Hw piles up, but with a help of a friend, I've been doing great with getting my hw, and unfortunately not resting UNTIL its done . Bright side; I finish my work & keep my grade up ! Boo side; I don't sleep til around 1:30 - 2:30 am, and i get about 4 hours of sleep. How am I able to juggle School, Hip Hop Practice, Kontagious Practice, & like 5 pagees of hw each day ? Hahah I'm not sure, but all in all, I have company while I'm struggling, & I have fun at school, with hip hop, and definitely with Kontagious. NO i don't have fun doing hw.. But i get a great feeling in return when i complete it !

Done with the school part; Now on to dancing ! Kontagious is still the same, loving, fun, caring, and everything above ! That family is amazing, and i'm always looking forward to dance with them. I've built great friendships through the team, and have gotten to learn so much about each other. This coming october is like the special Kontagious month, because we have special events coming up, and i'm definitely excited! The bond that has been created in the team has definitely motivated me more and inspired me through dancing. If dance were to ever be taken away from me; especially Kontagious, then I'd seriously would not be happy with life than I am today. & Even though school has started, It doesn't get in the way of my dancing !

& Now, say hello to the Improved SW Hip Hop Team ! OH heres something new that i wasn't really aware of. Uhm, I'm a Captain ?!?! Haha who knew, i mean i knew that i didn't have to try out and stuff, but never knew i was a captain. Well sorta. Haha but anywho, We got great people who tried out ! This year we have more guys, and we're gonna take great advantage of their skills in dancing, & breaking ! Whew, i love boys who can dance ! They make me all happy. The girls from last year are improving and it brings me joy ! They no longer hesitate to work their hair, and roll they're body :] I have a good feeling that this year, we'll be more legit than the past two years, that the club will build friendship, trust, and good memories. Though we'll be taking practice more serious, it doesn't mean that we're not gonna have fun ! I can't wait for black history month, and show SW what Hip Hop has to bring them this year. :D

I love GOD ! hahaha, yes yes i do, i love watching him grow in people that i love, in people that i don't even know. Wow, see you at the pole was amazing. The fact of the amount of people that came early to school just to be there for God. Man, how powerful he is! & the people I love so much, I can just see God in them. How they've changed, and how great their love is for the Man above. Geez, Allen & Kuya are leaders at GPC now ?! I mean how amazing is that ! The two guys i love so much, they've both went through a lot, both have made pretty bad choices in the past, and now where do they stand? They stand with God, & walk with him, and boy they've changed for the better. I love the leaders at GPC, i love how the youth group has grown over the summer, I love the people , friends there, & how we're all there for each other. Nothing is better than having gifts through God. They're all lovely :]

Hehe but anywhooo ,
Lets talk about OCTOBER ! I'm super excited for whats coming around, this month should be awesome ! haha okaaay i'm gonna list now :]

TONIGHT : Formation Practice w/ Kontagious ! yeee dance dance !
October 3rd - Shannon's Performance ! that girl has a beautiful voice !
October 9th- No school !
October 9th- Marysville kick it day with Simba hopefully ! And if not, then just Simmy & Camille ! Movies ? Eat ? The usual thanng ! haha
October 10th - Practice , then LOTTERY BATTLE in Murrrs-ville ! haha Kick it afterwardss ! Applebees maybe ?
October 11th- Practicee , and go back home :[
October 17th - Psat >.<
October 17th- Prayer Meeet ! [might go]
October 17th - FREEFALL BREAK BATTLE ! [Might go]
October 24th - HOMECOMING ! I have a feeling this years might be the best .
October 30th - Edmonds Community College Halloween Dance Party !!
October 31st - Kontagious Halloween ! Performing, & holding an event in Mountlake Terrace :D !!

Oh yup , gonna be great ! Lettttsss get it ! haaa, okay tootles, take care, haha i appreciate the fact that you take your time to read my pointless blogs, or to at least skim it :D

SEPTEMBER PICTURES ! [In order]

Random Friday Hangout! Tapioca Express , Funtasia , Payless , Ranch 99 [Sept11th]



Ate' Jackie's Babyshower ! [Sept 12th]


Andy Sim's Bday ! Pho & Alderwoood [Sept 15th]


Sam Black Birthday Party !! hahah goood times! [Sept 17th]


Simba & Cuddy outing for Andy's Birfday ! Ivan wasn't at ToysRus tho.[Sept20th]


JUJUBE's Birthday !! haha I made that cake ;P <3 [Sept22nd]


NEW HEIGHTS, Starfield & Article One Concert !!! [Sept22nd]

No comments:

Post a Comment