Monday, February 22, 2010

Citizenship

Before i post this, heads up that you can find my blogs on here; since Andrew wants me to start posting again. haha and on Weebly. since i like it :]
mtopacio.weebly.com
mtopacio.tumblr.com
follow on tumblr if you have one :]

HERE YOU GO !

First things first; CONGRATULATIONS to my Mother !!! For passing the citizenship test :] Due to her very very high learning disabilities, after me waiting in the lobby praying for her to pass, she comes out happy and turns out that she answered all the questions that were given correctly! So YEEE ! On the way home was a little difficult for me. Since her being so happy, she was so willing to go out and eat just the two of us. Her being unemployed... I had to say no. I remember last time she took me out to eat, and oh my gosh i couldn't even stand being in that situation; her looking through her wallet pulling every last dollar, and cent to pay for my meal. After that experience, i don't even want to live another moment like that again. It hurts watching your mother trying to make you happy and content as possible, but when you look at her... You see pain, stress, and worries fearing that she'll be at least a dollar short. So in response i just said "No thank's Ma, I don't want to spend money." On top of that, Congratulations Ma !! You're a citizen after you're second try, & already you can feel the turning point in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment