Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Step Closer .

Though we live about 30 - 40 minutes away, we're still close. Probably closer with anyone else. It takes a lot of quality time, memories, & 'reading' to actually know someone inside & out. To know when they're lying, even if their face is so good at hiding it. To know when you're mad or sad even though you're laughing it off. To know when you're in deep thinking even though you're still trying you best to keep your head off things. That's who Camille is to me. The girl that i can run to when i have to rant, or cry. Sometimes I don't even realize when I'm at my worst until I talk to her and let everything out. She's the only person that can read me, and though it's a bit scary, It's definitely amazing. I love the fact how we both went though and go through the same thing. From family issues, drama from friends, to the feeling of not being able to get what we've been trying to get for such a long time. The feeling of moving out, to the feeling of letting go of people and not dealing with them, and to the feeling of heartbreak. Whew, corny right ? But definitely true. Our problems are similar, and it what keeps us so close because we always have each other. This week has been great with her so far. & I definitely got to know her way more than I used to. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment