Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Back in Shoreline

Well it's been a while since i've blogged yea ? Past two week's i've been with Camille , & it was nothing but non-stop fun for us. I'll just recap with what we've done first , then the rest will be the usually me blogging whats on my mind ?

-5 days of non-stop Kontagious / Kure practices
-our 2 performances that we definitely Killed .
-Unrated Encore; Tribute to MJ , & Pista .
-Golden Gardens w/ GPC, Camille , & 'Simba'
-Dicks w/ Camille &'Simba'
-Alki beach & Applebee's w/ Camille & Simmy .
-Youth Group <3
-Sharis w/ Camille & Simmy
-Kontagious Practice
-Jades Luau w/ Kontagious , Butchqueens , & Potion . [Played w/ Fire , got to know ech other a little too much]
-Kure Practice
-Wilcox w/ GPC
-Sams night of funness .
-& Then finally our last full day from 'taking a break' from everything . Spent time @ Allen's house , w/ JAMN , Camille , Andrew & Jeff . & afterwards , head to bally's , met up with Simmy , free bubble tea @ Pochi's , DC's , card games , sat there til the lights went off , went to TOPS for a bathroom break , sat on the rec's park bench talked more , got scared from a beeping noise.. went back in the car , we all talked more; More DC's & questions . Ride home was exactly the same . Last night was the best . Even though it wasn't filled with non-stop laughing , we all had our time to just say what's on our mind , what we think , & listen to what each other had to say :]

Oh yup , sounds like a busy week i know . & coming home around 2 - 2:30 am most nights was definitely tiring . Especially the fact that i wouldn't sleep til 4am . I feel so relaxed now. Just because of the fact that I haven't been out so much , and i guess going out a lot helps me take my mind off things , & there's nothing bad about having a lot of fresh air .

These past two weeks.. Has actually been all about getting to know people better . Including myself as well. This year me & camille has definitely gotten closer , & has opened up to one another more than before. Hanging out with Kontagious & Dancing with them has definitely given me a privilege to get to know them better than I used to, and start closer friendships with them. One person that we got a chance to know pretty well is Simmy or A.K.A Andy Sim . Even though it's only been two weeks , we know this Kid enough to actually consider him as a close friend . Besides, he learned to open up to us, and he also gives good advice . Simmy is like the highlight of our DT week , since he was very generous with rides , and wasn't ever so iffy to kick it with us . He kept us entertained . haha

But even though I've been out late , it doesn't mean that everything just slips out of my mind and i completely forget . Ah , another thing that I feel so relaxed about now was getting to vent / rant to Jujube . Haha it felt great , because it's been a while . & I've missed him . Some say i should give him that 6 page letter thing . HAHA , not yet though . It sucks when i get caught up with plans too much , and come to think of it, i feel like it's been forever since i've hungout with my shoreline friends . The friends that means most to me. & I could have gotten a chance to spend time with them tonight , but unfortunately my dad wanted me to stay home all day -_- .

There goes the 3rd prayer meet that i've missed ..
I need a spiritual high soon . It feels like it's been too long since i've had one .
Crying everything out , or worshipping all of it out is what I've been craving for. Foursquare Camp is just around the corner ! 5 days of endless activities , worshipping , FOOD , devotions , & new / old people . Even though the people who has always been there with me each year won't be there this year... I'm still looking forward to it . I mean when I said that Camp was like home , I said it because I felt free , like nothing could go wrong . For some reason I feel like this years camp will probably do a huge impact on me.

Whew , enough for now !


Random thought / Message :
"sweat pants, hair tied, chilin wit no make up on. thats when you're the prettiest
i hope that you don take it wrong ." - Drake


& a few pictures !










No comments:

Post a Comment