Saturday, August 29, 2009

Changes .

Mm , today will be a long day, but i'm sure it will also be good as well. Well hopefully. Kontagious Practice , Rosario Beach, Anacortes with the Team, Kickin it, the sleeping in Marysville at Camille's. Nothing sounds bad about my day, and everything sounds like it will be all fun. I'm sure haha, and I'm hoping. I hate thinking a lot, and then loosing everything that was in your head, or getting everything tangled up and you can no longer find the sense of what is wrong, and you can't put any words together. So I'm just hoping that the mood I was or am in, Won't ruin how I expect my day to be. Another thing, I hate changes; Even though we all go through it in life, if it's one type of change I really can't stand are changes through friends. Wether it's awkwardness, distance, lack of communication and so on. Change's in friends either lead to getting closer to one another, or not knowing who each other is anymore, or not feeling comfortable with one another anymore. After a bunch of words has been said , and words and thoughts have been skipped then I'm definitely hoping that nothing changes. When people say things won't change, & it will stay the same. I'm gonna trust in them with that. I'm always willing to fix any type of relationship, just as long as they put in the effort as well. If not, I usually lose my patience, and tend to give up , but I tempt to try some other day and see how it goes.

Oh wells, i definitely should get ready !
& For Anahi, & Everyone who will be at Anahi's BBQ; Have funn loves :] I wish I was able to go!


Random thought / Message :
That's all i have to say , for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment