Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tic Toc


I'm so bored . I have nothing to do, so i guess i'll blog. I honestly don't know what to blog about though. All day today I've been sitting on my butt, playing online games. Well I got to spend time with Allen :] it was relaxing, since all we did was sleep. Literally. haha and Mmm well this week feels like it's going by too slow. I wish it was Friday so i can bake a cake w/ Jujube. & for youth group of course :] Then i wish it was Saturday. Anacortes with Kontagious, then movie night with Cuddy & Simmy ! I'm excited for Saturday, no curfew day :D But er, yay summer is almost over -_-, how great . Ohh well i guess i have to live each day to the fullest before school comes back around. Which btw, this year is gonna be different. I can feel changes already & i'm not ready for it. I wish I'd transfer out :/ But i have reasons to stay...

Random Thought / Message :
If i could , then I would , but I shouldn't .

No comments:

Post a Comment