Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Venting

I seriously don't like venting anymore. Why? Because when i vent, the person either really doesn't care, doesn't even help, or just changes the subject. Which btw; i highly dislike that about you guys, so if you ever say "Awh well you can always run to me, i'm always here :D" then just shut up . Because that's a lie . Why don't you be real and say "Awh, well you can always talk to me, and I'll listen.. FOR A WHILE :D" . PLUS , when i have to vent it's either people don't text me back, or call me back, or their busy. If you're busy, then thats fine. But whatever, screw it. I'll just vent here, because sometimes it seems lke this is all i got. And God . ?


Call me selfish. I don't care. I hate people you jump to conclusions and automatically I'M the bad one. Here's the thing. Before i became employed, it was my parents who'd always say "We're not putting you to work so we can get money from you. I mean yea we'll ask for help here and there, but we want you to work for your own benefits, so you can save for college" and YADDA YADDA YADDA. PLUS, i didn't even want to start working in the first place. But oh well, it is a benefit with the whole money and experience thing. But no, you're a liar. Ask for money here and there? More like


*Picked up from work*
You - Hey let me get 20.
Me - for?
You- Gas.
* Several days later*
You- Can you take out 10 for gas?
Me- Sure .


And it goes ON and ON and ON .
Oh not only is it that, but you add little surprises for me too :D
*Get pcked up from work, and we drive to mcdonalds"
You (drive through) - Uh yea can i get this and this .
Me (drive through) - And this.
*At the window*
*You're palm in my face.*
Me - What are you doing ?
You - Ha , you're paying.


Gee thanks for asking, & giving me heads up :D


NOW.
You - is 200 fine ?
me - For what?
You - This, this, and this, it'd be big help.
me - alright..


NEXT DAY
You - So next week your taking out 245 right?
Me - What ? I thought you said 200..
You - I need 245 because what happens if blah blah blah.
Me - I have to give 45 to choir outfit fees.
You - THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ?!
Me - Okay i'm willing to help and give 200, but I really need that 45
You - I SEE HOW YOU ARE ! Then what am i suppose to do?! FINE DON'T HELP !
Me- Omgosh. first you say 200, now its 245? If i had the money, then SURE. but I DON'T have that money. In fact, thats ALL my money you're asking for. You're pretty much telling me to close my account
You - You're this ! You're that! fine don't help, i see the true colors of you now. Don't ask for anything from me anymore!


and so on.


WHATEVER. just because i can't provide money EVERY SINGLE TIME. don't start getting all tight up about it. i have priorities too. I have class fee's hip hop fee's that i'm WAY behind, i have to give you money every week, and must i remind you, i ONLY work 2 DAYS a week. So don't think i'm greedy, or selfish just because i can't give you a full amount of the money you need. You act like i always waste my money on pointless things. NO. I barely treat myself with my money. It's either on you, food, hip hop, or i buy things that i NEED. Not what i want -_- . There. I'm done venting. It could have been worse. But i decided not to curse in my blogs.

1 comment:

  1. who's stealing babygirl's money ?! & milaine ! know what ? we never talk but you know damn right i wouldn't say this shit it i didn't mean .. i'm here ! shit , i used to be kinda somewhat closer , but blek >.< lol you're filthy at w/e you dooo & you're greeat ! love you lots girl ! <3

    ReplyDelete