Monday, March 01, 2010

Where are my manners?

I've realized that it's been forever since I've been REALLY thankful for the things I have. All you see are pretty much rants, and complaints. My apology, i guess I've been letting myself see all the negative things happening rather than the bright side! I have to say, even though life is a big pain in the you know what... There are a lot of things for me to be thankful for. Family, Friends, God, so on. Even though my family and I may fight several times in a week, that doesn't stop us from staying close with each other. Alright, and I may have grown distant from a few close/ best friends; but the bright side is, at least we don't hate on each other, and at least we still talk. Maybe not SO MUCH, but when we get the chance to catch up, we do :P. GOD. I'm very thankful that God has provided everything. He's answered every prayer that I had this week. In fact, he's made me see INNER beauty in people from my church, that I haven't seen before. Though i already know that everyone has a good heart, I've never actually gotten to "see" it until this week. People are lovely. Life is lovely sometimes as well. OH but one more thing; I'm so disappointed in myself. When things seem to go a little well, I'm SO THANKFUL. But when everything seems like it's crashing down, I get so distant from God. I need to fix that O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment