Sunday, March 07, 2010

No space for new things?

I was told today, that there is never any space for new things. But is that correct? Because from what I was taught, If God knows how badly you want something, or how badly you want to do something, then he will make it work. Especially if it's a benefit for you, and especially if it's for him. No space? How is that possible, when life is suppose to be filled with new things. Not a constant pattern that gets you soon to be bored of life. Although I understand that when juggling too many things at once, in order for you to add another thing you have to throw one out. But honestly, I don't really have a lot going on. Just Dance, School, Church, and Work. Hip Hop is almost done, World Night is coming to an end. Kontagious is only twice a week, church is only twice, work is only twice. So why not add in Praise? Worship is the strongest way for me to keep in touch with God. Yes, I'm definitely up for it. I'm committed to it. I may have dropped myself out of worship team from my other church, but now i feel as if i'm ready again.

No comments:

Post a Comment