Saturday, August 22, 2009

Different Night

I just came back home from my first Prayer Meet @ GPC . & boy, it was pretty amazing . Non-stop prayers & the sharing part with the girls were definitely the highlight of the meeting for me. It's so true when they say to never think that you're alone in situations, because out of all the people in this world, there are definitely millions of people who feel the exact same way as you. & the several things that i've been struggling with or have went through, I found how i related to most of the girls tonight. It's funny, cuz after church camp, & then telling my story tonight, when i got in the car with my parents, it was DEFINITELY a different vibe. I usually always get constant nagging, or questions from my dad that i was/am sick of. But instead of that i got "I'm proud of having you as my daughter" & so on . Honestly.. What bit him in the butt.. haha just kidding, but it's just amazing how after a great night with God, he can make it even better for you afterwards :]

Any who, really wanted to share that. Now i'm eating bomb chinese food ! This night is great . HAHA i'll top it off with ice cream as well :D Hmm.. if only i had cream puffs. hahah

Tomorrow should be another good day ! Church , Lunch then Kure !!
Mondaaay will be greaaaat as well !

okay adieu .


Random thought / Message :
God uses the Broken .

No comments:

Post a Comment