Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Know. Love. Live

Know God. Love God, Love People, Live life to the fullest.
Few days ago i just came back from Camp, and whew it was more than I expected ? Well actually.. Not really, being my 4th year at camp I knew it'd definitely be big like it always is. But of course, me changing to someone bitter inside, with a lot of doubt, wrath and so on, then it was definitely hard for me to open up, and give my all. I prayed every night, and the last night of camp was when it hit me. How i learned that the God we have is trustworthy. Even though i already knew that, I held back. Ah it's funny cuz i yelled at Catie & Jon saying "How can you trust someone after being lied to so many times, after feeling broken, being neglected, etc. etc." But Dawn Oais reminded me that everything that we feel, Jesus has been there as well; That's the God you can trust.

Now i'm back home. Not everything has changed. well actually.. Nothing has, but i feel different, and i feel happier :]. Hah it's actually a weird feeling, because i'm not used to happiness. But it feels great that's for sure.

Change of subject:
Since it's been a while since i've blogged, then i must say. I LOVE KONTAGIOUS . hahaha literally though. They're another family to me, and with them its endless fun. Always good times with them & I completely dig it. Especially the fact that i get to know everyone on the team better when we all kick it :] Plus, bon day is around the corner.. VERY excited !!

Okayy it's late. Goodbye ;]

Random though / Message :
I dislike wrong timings .

No comments:

Post a Comment