Saturday, March 13, 2010

Straight Forward

Something about me that people should understand. I barely feel pity for people. If I feel like what you’re walking towards to will hurt you, or is a waste of time, then I’m going to let you know. I’m not going to support you when I see pain up ahead for you. I’ll tell you my opinion, and it’s your decision whether to listen to it or not. If the pain you are facing right now keeps you happy, so be it. If the people I care for are happy, then of course I’m happy for them. I don’t baby people, and say “Well maybe this and this” or “Dont worry.. blah blah” just to bring their hopes up, when really in your head you’re saying “I highly doubt it.” I’ve been straight forward with four people that I care for lately. I apologize for sounding so harsh and rude to you guys, but like I said, just because I’m close to people, doesn’t mean I’ll say what you want to hear. I don’t do that. I don’t like putting bull in my mouth just to see you smile. Though I love seeing smiles, but I wouldn’t want to make people smile with a lie. This is how I show that I care. But don’t get me wrong, I’m also not that type of person who gloats in the end and says “I told you so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment